A high profile media business based in Dubai, is now looking for a PR Director who will be responsible for managing the public relations department and the content it delivers. You will provide leadership and strategic planning in the development and coordination of public relations efforts including press conferences, executive media training, and relevant communication with regional and international media.
Lead the planning and development of editorial content across cyclical PR and publicity activity calendars for assigned trade shows and events
* Manages the public relations department within a company
* Plan, develop, implement, and maintain effective and strategic communications, public relations, and external relations program for all exhibitions organised by the company
* Work with media outlets and exhibitions team to publish timely company information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials.
* Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization's strategic vision.
* Implement social media strategies for all exhibitions
* Grow online supporter base and traffic.
* Perform social media community management duties.
* Build and sustain online communities.
* Manage relationships with media outlets.
* Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
* Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels
* Work closely with key show stakeholders (PR Agencies, and show teams) to further develop and evolve shows' positioning and communications via editorials.
* Work independently with journalists and contracted Public Relations agencies to create and deliver editorial pieces for placement in targeted print, digital and broadcast media.