A large, globally recognized organisation is now looking for a Director of Finance and Corporate Administration to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities, from budgeting, revenue, P&L, reporting, working capital and cashflow management, financial planning, analysis and optimization, tax optimization and compliance, risk and audit, maintaining a healthy financial position in line with plans.
* Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
* Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
* Oversee all audit and internal control operations
* Manages JV discussion and analysis, cash flow projections
* Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
* Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
* Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
* Deliver annual budgets across all shows in accordance with guidelines/instructions and timetable approved by the Management.
* Monitor and maintain a healthy financial position in line with budget.
* To assist with show closing of Profit and Loss account and other day to day activities as required. To ensure that any major variance in financial performance is early identified and appropriate remedial action are suggested.
* To support planning, budgeting and evaluation of show budget performance, to ensure that they have been prepared on a consistent basis, and in accordance with the underlying business assumptions, plan objectives, and corporate strategies.
* To provide guidelines, analysis and recommendations to show Directors on finance matters, including business case preparation, options evaluation and costing, pricing
Extensive accounting experience is required for this role. You must be based in the UAE region.
Experience of working for a media or events/exhibition company would be an advantage.