A highly respected global exhibition organiser is looking for an experienced exhibition sales professional to direct, manage and develop all aspects of the sales campaign lifestyle of a large scale event in the UAE. You will create and manage exhibition and sponsorship sales strategies, as well as lead generation, pipeline management, agent management and key account relationships. Managing a sales team, you will have extensive experience of managing 3rd party stakeholder entities at both governmental and NGO levels, which come with full responsibility for the budget, forecasting and identification of new revenue streams.
You will take responsibility for key account management across a core number of high revenue accounts from exhibitors and sponsors and identify and implement new sector development across the exhibition to ensure the exhibition remains relevant and in line with industry developments.
Other responsibilities include:
* Developing strategies across the competitor landscapes
* Undertaking continuous analysis of all revenue channels, price point analysis and competitor positions
* Manage and set all revenue sales targets
* Lead, manage and motivate the sales team, looking at commission structures and incentives plans
* Degree educated with a proven track record at Exhibition Director/Portfolio Director level on large scale trade shows
* Strong leadership skills and experience of management of a sales team
* Extensive experience of key account and stakeholder management at a senior level
* Sales cycle creation and implementation
* Strategy creation
This role has excellent room for progression.
Salary Dubai AED 40-45k + comm
Uk salary - £95-105k+ comm