A large, well-known exhibition organiser who are based in Dubai, are now looking for a Senior PR Manager to join them.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day editorial guidance across company's portfolio of exhibitions and events. Liaise with exhibitions show team on story angles, brief agencies on editorial narrative and work in tandem with shows' partners / sponsors on messaging and content for show editorials.
* Lead the planning and development of editorial content across cyclical PR and publicity activity calendars for assigned trade shows and events
* Work closely with key show stakeholders (PR Agencies, and show teams) to further develop and evolve shows' positioning and communications via editorials.
* Work independently with journalists and contracted Public Relations agencies to create and deliver editorial pieces for placement in targeted print, digital and broadcast media.
* Media management pre-event and on site to ensure that all media are given accurate and appropriate information, and coordinate media interviews with key stakeholders.
* Coordinate on-time delivery of Exhibition post-show PR reports including reach and coverage of PR campaigns. Review post-show reports for accuracy and alignment to exhibition targets.
Minimum 5-8 years' experience researching and crafting editorial content in a news or Public Relations organisation.
Experience in B2B or B2C exhibition / trade show sectors, preferably in the UAE or wider Middle East.