A large, globally recognized exhibition organiser is now looking for a Senior Manager- Digital Product to oversee the entire lifecycle of a digital product across the shows, from inception to launch. The Digital Product Manager is responsible for the overall vision of the product and managing the role out of this vision into a successful launch.
* Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products
* Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
* Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
* Participate in market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
* Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader company product portfolio plan
* Develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product
* Work on managing, storing, processing and analysing large data sets to identify business opportunities/efficiency's
* Evaluate, analyse, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
Masters degree is preferred
Experience writing SQL queries, experience with back-end and front-end programming languages, such as Java, HTML, CSS, Angular JS
3-5 years' experience in digital product management or similar