A high profile organisation based in Dubai is looking for a new Head of HR to manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Payroll, Reward and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems and management of the HR budget.
* Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organisations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
* Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
* Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
* Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
* Conducts research and analysis of organisational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organisations human resource information system or talent management system.
* Develops and implements departmental budget.
* Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
* Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, mitigating risks to the business and supporting employees and managers
* Managing candidate selection and recruitment process, driving international and local talents acquisition
* Managing onboarding of newcomers to the company.
* Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
* Assess training needs, plan and monitor training programs
* Lead initiatives that drive team's culture, employee's engagement and satisfaction
* Oversee the maintenance and organization of employee documents, forms, records, contracts, and ensuring data accuracy. Ensures that all documents and information is well organised and accessible at all times.
This is a great opportunity for an HR professional to work for a large organisation and make their mark.
* You will need 8+ years of HR experience
* Have experience of working in the UAE region
* Ideally have worked for a media or events company