To work as an AV installation Project Manager on the installation, integration and commissioning of Audio, Lighting, Video, Rigging, Staging & Control systems as well as the technical support around these fields. The candidate will supervise, manage and support multiple installation teams and projects simultaneously, deliver a high level of service supporting the AV integration & handover on all required projects. The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to provide day to day & week to week management of multiple installation teams & projects as well as hands on support in the installation and commissioning process where needed. The candidate will be required to work directly with Clients, Sales Managers, Operations & Logistics departments to determine the scope of work and plan the execution accordingly on time and within budget.
The Required Skills:
* A strong understanding of onsite permanent installation of integrated AV systems.
* Experience in leading multiple installation teams & projects simultaneously.
* A strong communicator, with the ability to successfully work with colleagues at all levels and explain complex technical issues in a comprehensible manner
* A strong understanding of operations and logistics.
* Confident when meeting with clients both in office and on site.
* Being an escalation point for team leaders and customers
* Conducting site specific risk assessments for non-generic tasks related to project delivery
* Manage installation team schedules and workload planning.
* Coordinate all work directly with the Projects department
* Strong technical knowledge and ability to adapt to new technologies
* Good communications written and verbal
* Ability to work under pressure and take charge or control of situations
* Experience in designing and building AV systems, reading and understanding AV drawings & schematics
* Experience in installation & commissioning of AV system
The Preferred Skills:
* Knowledge in DSP programming & Dante.
* Knowledge in DMX patching & programming.
* Knowledge in networking and exposure to AV over IP solutions.