A global event company working within the hospitality sector are now looking for a Head of Sales to join them in their Dubai office to work three to four days a week. Their customers are senior level hospitality investors, owners, developers, operators and advisory firms. They work across key industries in the hospitality sector. Their events are known for providing the platform to do deals and drive real estate developments across the region. They are looking for a Sales Leader who has proven ability to execute an ambitious sales strategy. You must be able to inspire a team and lead a sales campaign working in partnership with all other stakeholders within the business.
* Develop the annual go-to-market sales campaign for the flagship event
* Work collaboratively with production, marketing and operations teams to drive and manage the campaign.
* Develop, in collaboration with the event team members, new products (including digital where applicable) to sell to our clients.
* By working closely with the Client Success team to ensure excellent client outcomes, customer satisfaction metrics and 90%+ client retention levels.
* Design and implement an onsite rebook strategy
* Provide timely and accurate forecasts to the Commercial Director and other relevant stakeholders.
* Be able to demonstrate an ability to leverage and interpret analytics and data to control the sales campaign.
* Monitor and discuss key analytics throughout the sales campaign, with a view to using data to help maximise the value of long-term client relationships, increase retention and identify optimum strategies and market segments for generating new business.
Sales Team Management
* Recruit and onboard a team of Sales Managers and Execs who will report directly to you and support achievement of the company's revenue goals.
* Manage the sales team day-to-day and deal with any personnel issues.
* Run weekly forecasting sessions with Sales Managers to provide accurate weekly and monthly forecasts/reviews of ongoing sales campaigns.
* Run annual appraisals for team members and identify and implement delivery of any training or development needs they have.
* Identify and implement sales productivity improvement initiatives & processes.
Experience and skills
Have at least 5 years experience of managing a sales team and be able to clearly demonstrate success in achieving targets.
Have dealt with complex sales with multiple stakeholders to bring in big ticket deals.
Be able to demonstrate experience of developing clear strategies to deliver above target outcomes.
Be able to communicate above, across and down the business to give accurate appraisals of where the sales campaign is and provide accurate forecasts of pipelines and progress towards goals.
Have recruited, trained and managed a sales team - allocating and managing staff and territories to achieve sales goals.
Multiple languages (English, French, Arabic) are preferred.