A global event organiser with an office in the UAE seeks an experienced marketeer to oversee marketing activities across a large international exhibition, accountable for developing, maintaining and enhancing marketing deliverables. You will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans that produce tangible results whilst guiding and developing the marketing team.
You will have the ability to organise and execute with leadership, communication and negotiation skills that will be key to success in this role - experience of working in the region will be a definite advantage.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
· Create, implement & measure marketing programmes across events - with particular emphasis on exhibitor and
visitor promotion campaigns.
· Work closely with other members of the senior leadership team to develop tailored marketing strategies for all
stages of the communication cycle.
· Analyse and optimise all marketing channels to drive attendance and revenue in line with corporate objectives.
· Execute lead generation activities in order to grow event databases and improve brand awareness
· Support the sales team in the creation of messaging, collateral and campaigns to drive exhibitor revenue
· Recruit, manage and develop marketing staff.
· Oversee delivery of creative campaigns, content and materials; to include event brochures, adverts, emails, digital
content, event materials etc. Approve all written marketing materials.
· Manage key supplier relationships including registration suppliers and agencies.
· Create event marketing budgets; deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
· Produce monthly update reports and post event analysis and reports.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in an event/exhibition marketing environment; preferably B2B events
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing strategies and lead
· Experienced in managing budgets and in developing, supervising and appraising staff
· Experience overseeing the design and production of digital and print campaigns, marketing materials, websites and
social media content
· Working experience of direct marketing initiatives in particular email marketing